You can ride a 125cc on a full car licence.
Dust Devils have a zero tolerance policy towards drinking and driving. We reserve the right to refuse riding if we suspect you of being intoxicated. No refund will be given in this case.
A deposit of 40% is required at the time of booking which is non-refundable.
8 weeks before the tour the balance is to be paid in full if the client has reserved a hotel.
4 weeks before the tour the balance is to be paid in full if the client has only reserved bikes.
Single room supplement may exist.
Hotels may be higher cost during summer season.
8 weeks before the tour 50% refund.
6 weeks before the tour 25% refund.
Below 6 weeks no refund,
3. Before starting a Dust Devils adventure tour the client will have an in-depth safety briefing regarding the motorcycles, the equipment, the environment and the tour itself. After which the client will be required to sign a disclaimer to confirm understanding.
4. The client must hold and have with them on all tours a ‘full’ current motorcycle driving licence; the licence must be for 250cc and over. Dust Devils Adventure Tours must also be informed of any restrictions and endorsements placed upon them by the issuing authority. Clients wishing to ride a bike with a capacity of 125cc require a full UK car licence only. We do have an age restriction owing to insurance regulations. Please contact us as there is the ability to arrange separate cover in certain circumstances.
5. Dust Devils Adventure Tours holds third party liability insurance for on road travel whilst using their motor bikes, additional liability insurance is also held. However the client is strongly advised to purchase additional holiday insurance capable of providing adequate cover during engaging in, and on a supervised adventure holiday. A copy of our insurance cover and the terms and conditions contained within the policy documents is available for inspection upon request.
It is strongly advised that the client purchase additional holiday insurance capable of providing adequate cover during engaging in and on a supervised adventure holiday. It is also recommended that you obtain a valid EH1C European Health Card.
Most holiday insurance will not offer adequate cover for “off road adventure holidays” for example they will only cover up to 125cc bikes (see policy for details in order to be sure). We highly recommend the use of Apollo Insurance as we believe they offer the most comprehensive policy at the best price. A summary of the policy can be obtained by clicking here. You can also request a quote from 0845 180 0028 or email email@example.com.
6. The client must acknowledge the inherent risks and dangers in a Dust Devils adventure tour and will ride entirely at their own risk. Dust Devils S.L. the company, its employees or any agent representing the company are not liable for accidents, damage, injury, personal loss, theft, or any inconvenience which is outside the company’s control i.e. civil war, weather, strikes, mechanical breakdown and acts of God etc. however so caused.
7. Any motorsport can be dangerous when abused. Dust Devils Adventure Tours are not race competitions and must not be treated as such.
8. The client must respect that Dust Devils S.L. or any representative have the authority to dismiss any client to be found abusing the bikes, tracks wildlife and instruction whilst under their control which could put themselves and others at risk. If the client leaves the ride of their own will or is dismissed Dust Devils S.L. will then not be liable for the client in anyway.
Although we accept that minor damage to bikes and equipment will take place Dust Devils Adventure Tours will make no charge in these cases (minor cosmetic damage and items such as leavers, mirrors and such like). However we reserve the right to charge for significant, persistent and/or wilful damage. We will also charge for the full cost of repairs and loss of revenue in the event that the client wilfully refuses to behave or conduct themselves in a manner directed by the tour guide and as a consequence damage to equipment and or machinery is caused.